Enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurses with extensive skill sets and sound knowledge of the standards pertaining to Intensive/Critical Care Nursing have the chance to seize excellent opportunities to become part of the ICU team at a private hospital in Adelaide.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering safe, researched-based standards of nursing care;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation, or end-of-life needs;
- Leading successful quality improvement and safety management project/s to deliver desired outcomes;
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- Acting as a role model for Safe Practice.
- Current registration with APHRA;
- South Australian DHS Working with Children Clearance;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Registered Nurse in a Critical Care environment;
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Critical Care Nursing;
- Demonstrated understanding of National Safety and Quality Service Standards, ACHA policies and procedures;
- Ability to manage risk;
- Sound knowledge of Critical Care standards;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong facilitation and coaching skills;
- Proven ability to effectively manage under pressure with competing demands.
- Increased take-home pay with access to salary sacrifice as a not-for-profit organisation with an exciting new increased cap;
- Ongoing training & professional development opportunities, access to paid study leave;
- Flexible working arrangements for work-life balance by negotiation;
- Employee benefits including – discounted gym memberships, private health insurance, and access to a free Employee Assistance Program for well-being support;
- A supportive team environment, working alongside passionate & dedicated professionals.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in North Adelaide, is a nonprofit facility with 98 beds that provides a wide range of medical and surgical services. It offers specialties like ENT Surgery, general medicine, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, orthopaedic surgery, paediatric surgery, and plastic & reconstructive surgery. The hospital has 8 operating theatres, a dedicated paediatric day stay unit and a level 2 critical care unit.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.