If you're an experienced Registered Nurse seeking a new challenge, there are exciting opportunities for you. A private hospital in Newcastle is currently seeking skilled professionals to join its Intensive Care Unit. Permanent part-time and full-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an ICU Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting the nursing team with planning, assessment, implementation, and evaluation of the excellent standard of evidence-based, person-centered patient care;
- Demonstrating professional practice as evidenced by adhering to AHPRA professional standards, code of ethics, and legislative requirements;
- Fostering a learning environment through clinical presentations to support the nursing team with their professional development and maintaining their own professional learning and continuous professional development, and providing supervision and teaching to peers, ENs, graduates, and students;
- Acting as a valued member of the interdisciplinary team to provide exceptional patient care by actively contributing to team processes and practices;
- Collaborating with external partners to ensure patients receive a high quality of care across the healthcare continuum;
- Maintaining professional and constructive working relationships with the VMO partners, using a customer service mindset to enable high-quality patient outcomes.
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- At least 3 years of experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute ICU, HDU, or CCU setting;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Ability to work well independently and within a team;
- A postgraduate certificate in ICU, HDU, or CCU (or working towards) is desirable.
$35.46 - $49.79 per hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Newcastle, is an 189-bed, acute, private facility with 11 theatres, including a hybrid theatre and a 15-bed Intensive Care Unit. A cardiac suite includes a cardiac catheter laboratory and a 16-bed Coronary Care Unit. A private maternity suite, including 6 birthing suites and a special care baby nursery, is available for families in the Newcastle region. The facility provides specialty care for individuals and their families undergoing cancer treatment and care with an inpatient unit and a day infusion lounge.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.