Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join the Critical Care Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for providing a high standard of evidence-based nursing care to patients of varying ages and cultural groups within the hospital.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of nursing care that is evidence-based;
- Critical thinking and analysis;
- Commitment to ongoing learning development.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum of 2 years nursing experience in critical care;
- Post Graduate Certificate in ICU/CCU (or working towards);
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute facility providing a range of medical and surgical services. The hospital offers a friendly and supportive staff environment with a strong commitment to the provision of excellence in delivering care to the customers. These services are supported by a 10-bed intensive care unit, six-bed neurosurgery intensive nursing unit, four operating theatres, two angiography suites, an endoscopy suite, a coronary care unit and a day chemotherapy unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.