An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated and experienced Registered Nurse to join the Day of Surgery Admissions team at a private hospital in Melbourne. It is a permanent part-time position.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be preparing patients undergoing day procedures before their entry into the theatre. You will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients as they are prepared for day procedures. You will have the chance to participate in a comprehensive orientation program and receive extensive support from the Nurse Unit Manager and shift leaders in carrying out your duties.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years of recent experience in an acute care hospital setting - essential;
- Recent Day Surgery experience is ideal for this position;
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously when required;
- Any relevant post-graduate qualifications will be highly regarded, though not required.
The hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits, including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Regular subsidised social activities;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- National Employee Assistance Program;
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities.
Hospital, located in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, offers a comprehensive range of medical, surgical, and maternity services. The 5 modern operating theatres are equipped with the latest technical equipment, supporting minor and complex surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.