Exciting opportunities exist for dynamic and motivated Endoscopy Registered Nurses to join the professional team at a private hospital in Sydney. Permanent full time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will assess, plan, coordinate, and evaluate each patient's care delivery needs and perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Previous nursing experience in an Endoscopy unit and/or perioperative or anaesthetic nursing;
- Certified to administer IV medication;
- Demonstrated ability to provide high standards of customer service and care for the patients;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required.
The hospital provides an excellent working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes and a supportive executive team. Hospital also offers flexible work arrangements and excellent employee benefits. Rotating shift practices provide flexibility to balance work and family commitments.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital is located in Sydney's South and is an advanced surgical and acute medical facility. The hospital offers the latest 3D-spinal imaging, multi-disciplinary medical and nursing care, an ICU, and “one-on-one” physiotherapy and performs over 3000 orthopaedic procedures every year. The Endoscopy unit is situated within The Day Surgery Unit. It consists of 3 procedure rooms and provides a range of procedures, such as diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopy, ERCPs and Dental.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.