Exciting opportunities are available for dynamic and motivated Registered Nurses to join a new Surgical Ward at a private hospital in Southern Sydney. Full time and part-time positions are available.
The Registered Nurse will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurses and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care. You will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care pathway of each patient.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum of one years’ experience in an acute hospital setting;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients;
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills.
The hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive pay and conditions;
- Enjoyable social events;
- Employee assistance program;
- Corporate private healthcare rates and other corporate employee discounts available;
- Great central location.
The hospital, located in southern Sydney, is an acute Medical/Surgical facility offering a comprehensive range of services including, Rehabilitation, an After Hours GP Medical Service, an Intensive Care Unit, as well as Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.