Excellent opportunities exist for motivated and ambitious ICU Registered Nurses to join the ICU at a private hospital in Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an ICU Registered Nurse, you will join and support the dedicated team to ensure a high level of nursing care is delivered and maintained at all times. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assessing, planning, coordinating, evaluating the care delivery needs of patients;
- Treating all customers with respect and equality whilst meeting all aspects of their care in a timely and professional manner;
- Working effectively in a multidisciplinary team while undertaking additional tasks as directed by the Nurse Unit Manager.
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years post-graduate experience in critical care nursing as a Registered Nurse;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with the relevant registration;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain good working relations with others;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of a patient;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Knowledge of legislative requirements about nursing practice;
- Knowledge of Quality/Continuous Improvement processes.
Employee Benefits include:
- Staff recognition;
- Flexible Family-friendly roster;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Corporate discounts including health fund;
- Salary sacrificing;
- Employee Assistance Program.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Sydney’s inner west, is an acute care facility and one of Australia’s most technologically advanced hospitals providing excellent safety, comfort and quality of care. The 10-bed ICU is a small friendly unit with flexible rostering. There's a high cardio-thoracic surgical case mix. The ICU team also attend medical emergencies throughout the hospital. 24/7 Intensivist & Medical Support.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.