Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Registered Nurses with skills in general instrument circulating role in any specialty, including wire skills suiting an interventional theatre to join the Theatre team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 2 years' experience in the role of Instrument Circulating Nurse;
- Completed Bloodsafe Clinical Transfusion Practice and NSW Health DETECT;
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster including morning, evenings, as well as On-Call;
- Demonstrated commitment to best practice and quality management participation;
- Demonstrated high level written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to act as a patient advocate to deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Demonstrated professional manner when working with complex situations;
- Commitment to undertake relevant ongoing professional development and training;
- Demonstrated high level of computer skills;
- Specialist Instrument Circulating skills in Cardiac theatre/Robotic Surgery/Spinal and Orthopaedic desired;
- Interventional Wire skills desired.
The hospital, located in Sydney, is an acute care facility offering the latest services and facilities, including 23 operating theatres and endoscopy suites, 3 cardiac catheterisation laboratories, 24x7 Emergency department, intensive care and coronary care units, renal dialysis unit, rehabilitation and sleep studies units, a leading multi-disciplinary Integrated Cancer Centre, and an extensive range of diagnostic, allied health and support services. The main operating theatres consist of eighteen general theatres and one Hybrid interventional theatre. All surgery is undertaken, excluding transplant surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.