Exciting opportunities exist for dynamic and highly motivated Critical Care Registered Nurses to join a professional ICU team at a hospital in Sydney. Permanent full time and part-time positions are available.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Demonstrated nursing experience in Intensive Care;
- Holistic care of a ventilated patient;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Commitment to ongoing Professional Development;
- Demonstrated effective time management skills and ability to prioritise competing workloads within a complex environment.
The hospital offers great employee benefits, including:
- Generous salary packaging and Fitness Passport for eligible staff;
- Opportunity to access a large range of clinical and non-clinical education programs;
- Supported post-graduate opportunities within applicable fields;
- Careers development opportunities;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Sydney CBD, is an acute facility providing a wide range of general and specialist medical and surgical services as well as a young adult mental health service. The busy Intensive Care Unit specialises in General/Neuro/Trauma/ and Cardiothoracic/Heart/LungTransplantation, providing a friendly and supportive environment with a comprehensive orientation and preceptorship program. The Unit offers opportunities to develop advanced ICU skills and experience in innovative and evolving technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.