Exciting prospects await Registered Nurses who wish to become part of the Medical Oncology team at a private hospital in Newcastle. There are openings for both Permanent Full-Time and Part-Time positions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking acute nursing care in accordance with legislation;
- Delivering evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensuring patient and staff safety;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs), and (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Proactively assessing the perioperative nursing care provided to ensure the best possible outcome is achieved for the individual/patient;
- Completing all required documentation in accordance with local and National Policies.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- At least 2 years of postgraduate relevant nursing experience;
- Demonstrated experience working within an acute medical or oncology setting;
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of quality improvement initiatives using research principles to support evidence-based practice, including the development of policies and guidelines;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a supportive team;
- Demonstrated ability to advocate for and implement individualised patient-centred care;
- Demonstrated professional manner when working with complex situations;
- Advanced communication skills as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a willingness to learn new skills;
- Flexibility to a seven-day roster, including night duty.
$35.46 – $49.79 per hour
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Newcastle, is an 189-bed, acute, private facility with 11 theatres, including a hybrid theatre and a 15-bed Intensive Care Unit. The Oncology Unit covers both an Inpatient setting as well as a day oncology area providing the patients the best possible care during their treatment.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.