Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join the Medical Oncology/Palliative Care Ward at a private hospital in Northern Sydney. It is a permanent role with flexibility with shift allocations and the commitment to work a rotating roster, 12hr shifts are offered.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering safe, researched-based standards of nursing care;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs), and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation, or end-of-life needs;
- Leading successful quality improvement and safety management projects to deliver desired outcomes;
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- Acting as a role model for Safe Practice.
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent;
- At least 1 year of experience in an Acute hospital setting is essential;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated, and customer-focused;
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high-quality patient care and continuous improvement;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high-functioning team;
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centered care.
- Discounted onsite parking;
- Discounted gym memberships;
- Employee Assistance Programs;
- Rewards program with national deals and discounts for travel, health insurance, and banking offers;
- Variety of leave options and salary packaging, additional superannuation.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in beautiful Frenchs Forest, provides high-quality services for public and private patients in the Northern Beaches community. The hospital features 486 beds, a 50-bed Emergency Department,14 state-of-the-art theatres including cardiac catheter labs, a world-class education center, a doctor's lounge, and excellent staff facilities, including café and car parking. The culture there is young, friendly, and open to ideas.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.