Exciting opportunities exist for dynamic and motivated senior Registered Nurses with acute surgical/medical experience to join the professional team at a private hospital in Sydney. Multiple full time and part-time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward. You will be responsible for will assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in relevant specialties above;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- High standard of customer service and a team approach;
- A commitment to delivering and achieving excellent customer satisfaction and quality clinical outcomes;
- An ability to provide clear patient education and instruction;
- Sound Computer literacy and documentation skills.
The hospital provides an outstanding working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes and a supportive executive team. Hospital also offers flexible work arrangements and excellent employee benefits. Rotating shift practices provide flexibility to balance work and family commitments.
Hospital is located in Sydney's South and is an advanced surgical and acute medical facility. The hospital offers the very latest in 3D-spinal imaging, multi-disciplinary medical and nursing care, an ICU, and “one-on-one” physiotherapy and performs over 3000 orthopaedic procedures every year.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.