Exciting prospects await Registered Nurses to join the Mental Health team at a private Mental Health Clinic in Melbourne to be part of the new service - Women’s Recovery Network. This is an opportunity to be involved in innovative, ground-breaking service delivery for the Victorian mental health sector. Permanent full-time and part-time roles are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
About the Women’s Recovery Network (WREN)
WREN is an innovative service developed in response to the Royal Commission recommendations for partnerships between the public and private sector and the need for gender segregation and sexually safe units, being aware that women experiencing mental ill-health have specific needs that differ from their male counterparts and require tailored treatment and support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with Consumers, families/carers/supporters, and the multidisciplinary team to provide care that meets women’s needs and promotes recovery;
- Fostering a compassionate and supportive environment, promoting dignity and respect for all women;
- Offering education and support to Women and their families/carers/supporters, empowering them to actively participate in the care process.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- AHPRA Registration as an RN;
- Acute Mental Health Inpatient and/or perinatal and/or eating disorder experience;
- Postgraduate Qualifications Mental Health (highly regarded);
- Knowledge and understanding of trauma-informed approaches and best practice;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic, innovative environment.
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships;
- Flexible work opportunities;
- Discounted gym membership;
- Corporate discounts for leisure travel with Accor and Quest Hotels and Qantas Club membership fees;
- Discounts on personal care hire from Hertz;
- National scholarship program available to support your career progression;
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education;
- Access counseling, well-being services, legal and financial assistance;
- Flexible Leave Program;
- Discounts off selected hospitals and extra private health insurance;
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts;
- Salary sacrifice opportunities, e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing, and more.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The Clinic, located in Melbourne, is a leading private psychiatric facility. It provides acute inpatient services, neurostimulation services, and a wide range of day and community programs for people requiring treatment for mood and anxiety disorders, psychosis, addictions, trauma, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
The transformative mental health service, WREN, will support more than 750 Victorian women each year with a range of complex conditions, including those who have experienced trauma and sexual abuse, eating disorders, and women experiencing perinatal mental health issues. Featuring 24 acute inpatient mental health beds, the WREN service model was co-designed in consultation with women with lived experience and will help ease pressure on the public system by delivering care for public patients in a private setting.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.