Fantastic opportunities await enthusiastic and experienced Mental Health Registered Nurses to work at a private hospital in the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW.
As a Registered Nurse, your duties will include:
- Delivering evidence-based nursing care, liaising with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensuring patient and staff safety;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding nursing team members;
- Providing education and support to patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation, or end-of-life needs.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills;
- A commitment to a team environment;
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication;
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and quality improvement;
- Experience in acute care and rehabilitation nursing;
- Ability to work am/pm and night duty shifts on a rotating roster;
- National Criminal History Record Check;
- Working with Children Check;
- FIM Trained (if applicable);
- Post Graduate Certificate in Medical Surgical or Rehabilitation Nursing (desirable).
The hospital offers a supportive environment and is committed to the employee's ongoing education and professional development.
Situated in Taree, the hospital offers a range of surgical services through its 3 operating theatres and cardiac catheter laboratory. These services are backed by a 4-bed Intensive Care Unit (Level 1 ICU). The Surgical Suite, including day surgery, is staffed by a team of Specialists, ensuring patients have convenient access to a diverse array of specialties. The hospital also delivers comprehensive inpatient and day-patient rehabilitation programs through an expert clinical team, all aimed at achieving the best possible clinical outcomes for patients.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.