Excellent opportunities are available for motivated Registered Nurses to join the enthusiastic team at a private hospital in regional NSW. There are permanent Full-Time and Part-Time positions available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will work across the modern 28-chair Day Oncology Unit and 30-bed inpatient Oncology Ward, providing cancer treatments and supportive care to the patients.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Oncology/Haematology experience is highly desired but not essential as training will be provided;
- Postgraduate qualifications will be highly regarded, though not essential;
- A passion for client care;
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service;
- Access the flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times;
- Great work culture and a friendly and supportive team;
- Access deals across retail & hospitality venues and entertainment ticketing;
- Postgraduate and formal education programs;
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education;
- Access counselling, well-being services, legal and financial assistance;
- Corporate discounts, including private health insurance, fitness passports and travel/ holiday discounts;
- Assistance and support for professional development ;
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave;
- Discounts off the hospital and extra private health insurance;
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts;
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more;
- Paid parental leave, community service leave, and study leave;
- Car servicing discounts on Mazda vehicles;
- Tech discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchases;
A base hourly rate ranging from $34.43 - $48.33 + superannuation.
The hospital, located in Albury Wodonga, is a purpose-built integrated cancer centre. The Hospital consists of a 28-chair day oncology ward and a 30-bed inpatient oncology ward, over two levels. The onsite medical consulting suites and radiotherapy centre are in close proximity. Services provided by the hospital include inpatient care for oncology patients, including chemotherapy, inpatient care for radiotherapy patients, day oncology treatments, including chemotherapy, and oncology-related procedures, such as bone marrow biopsies.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.