Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and motivated PACU Registered Nurses to join the Perioperative Department at a private hospital in Brisbane. Multiple permanent full-time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Theatre Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure high-quality patient care is delivered.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- A minimum 2 years of experience in a perioperative setting as a PACU nurse;
- A committed team player;
- Excellent customer service;
- Ability to work within a varied and fast-paced environment.
- Postgraduate qualifications in Anaesthetics/Recovery (Desirable).
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, and financial services;
- A wide range of in-hospital services;
- Regular subsidised social activities.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Brisbane, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services. The theatre team has access to cutting-edge technology, utilising 18 Endosuites, Cardiac/Thoracic specific hybrid theatre, new state-of-the-art Obstetrics Theatre, Neurosurgery Suite with Intra-Operative CT Scanner, the Da Vinci robotic surgical system, Mazor Spinal robot, and Rossa Orthopaedic robot and multiple brand-new theatre facilities.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.