Enthusiastic and motivated Recovery / PACU Registered Nurses have the chance to seize excellent opportunities to become part of the Perioperative team at a private hospital in Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering safe, researched-based standards of nursing care;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation, or end-of-life needs;
- Leading successful quality improvement and safety management project/s to deliver desired outcomes;
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- Acting as a role model for Safe Practice.
- Current registration with APHRA;
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Registered Nurse in Recovery / PACU nursing within an acute setting;
- Post Graduate Certificate or working towards Perioperative Nursing (Desirable);
- Authority to Work in Australia;
- Working with Children check;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high-quality patient care and continuous improvement;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high-functioning team;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated, and customer-focused.
- Supportive management;
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals;
- Discounted health insurance.
A salary ranges from $35.46- $49.79 per hour, based on your years of relevant experience.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Southern Sydney, has 168 overnight beds and specialises in cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery, spinal surgery, endovascular surgery, interventional neuroradiology, general surgery, general medicine, liver surgery, orthopaedics, maternity and paediatrics. The hospital also has dedicated Day Surgery, a Coronary Care Unit, and an Intensive Care Unit. The facility has a reputation for delivering a continually high standard of clinical care.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.