New opportunities have arisen for Recovery Registered Nurses to become part of the newly established, innovative, state-of-the-art hospital located in Melbourne.
- Delivering safe, researched-based standards of nursing care;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation, or end-of-life needs;
- Leading successful quality improvement and safety management project/s to deliver desired outcomes;
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- Acting as a role model for Safe Practice.
With extensive opportunities to gain further education and mentoring, you will feel supported to meet clinical standards and expectations.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 12 months of clinical experience as a Registered or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (essential);
- Ability to work a 24-hour roster (essential);
- Committed to providing high-quality, person-centred patient care;
- A professional 'can do' and flexible approach to changing work environments;
- Excellent interpersonal skills which allow you to positively communicate in a team environment;
- Promote a friendly, respectful, and supportive environment within the organisation;
- Ability to practice collaboratively as part of the multidisciplinary health care team and demonstrate a high level of reliability and professional conduct.
- End-to-end electronic medical record;
- A unique opportunity to be a member of a new hospital within its start-up team;
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
The hospital, located in Melbourne, is Australia's first fully electric private hospital, with a five-star Green Star rating, and is providing services close to home and delivering excellent patient outcomes for local residents. The hospital's features include 4 operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 24 Bed Day Surgery, a 30-bed medical and surgical ward, including high-dependency beds, 21-bed women's mental health inpatient unit, mental health day programs, outpatient services, a permanent and sessional specialist consulting suites, on-site Diagnostic services and sleep study facilities.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.