Exciting opportunities have become available for highly motivated Theatre Registered Nurses with previous Scrub Scout experience to join the Theatre team at the private hospital in regional NSW.
As a Registered Nurse, you will work within a busy Scrub Scout team caring for patients within the operating room.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years experience in Theatre/Scrub Scouts;
- Previous experience working in Cardiac Cath Lab and/or Orthopaedics highly regarded;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of the patient;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work within a team and unsupervised if needed.
Hospital, located in Coffs Harbour, is an acute facility providing advanced surgery, interventional coronary angiography, including pacemakers and defibrillators, ICU, endovascular & general surgery, general medical, rehabilitation, palliative care and mental health. The theatre department comprises four state-of-the-art operating theatres that are ideal for both major and minor surgery. This includes a cath lab where interventional cardiology is performed, including diagnostic and interventional cardiology, pacemakers and other implantable devices. Day admission facilities are available for patients requiring minor procedures, minimising time lost from work, home and leisure.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.