Exciting opportunities have become available for highly motivated Scrub Scout Registered Nurses with previous experience to join the Theatre team at a private hospital in regional NSW.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will work within a busy Perioperative team caring for patients within the operating room.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Theatre/Scrub Scouts;
- Experience in orthopaedics, vascular surgery and cardiac cath lab is desirable;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of the patient;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work within a team and unsupervised if needed.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Coffs Harbour, is an acute facility providing advanced surgery, interventional coronary angiography, including pacemakers and defibrillators, ICU, endovascular & general surgery, general medical, rehabilitation, palliative care and mental health. The theatre department comprises four operating theatres ideal for major and minor surgery. This includes a cath lab where interventional cardiology is performed, including diagnostic and interventional cardiology, pacemakers and other implantable devices. In addition, day admission facilities are available for patients requiring minor procedures, minimising time lost from work, home and leisure.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.