Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic and motivated Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the Operating Theatre team at a private hospital in Darwin. Permanent full time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multidisciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients to manage their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Sound clinical skills with recent experience in perioperative nursing;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards);
- Current NT Working with Children check;
- Willingness to maintain up to date knowledge and skills;
- Excellent ability to plan and prioritise work;
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment;
- Working with Children's card or ability to obtain.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Darwin, is an acute facility and provides a broad range of multiday and day surgery, including General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Plastic and Reconstructive, Urology, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery and ENT. Hospital has 7 theatres, a new CSSD and a dedicated scope room.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.