Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the Theatre team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
The department offers surgical services across various specialties, including Cardio-thoracic, Urology, ENT, Orthopaedics, Plastics, Obstetrics, Gynaecology and the Da Vinci robotic surgical system. The opportunity is open for nurses to work across the full scope of the above surgical services.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years experience or more in your area of speciality;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Proven ability to work within a fast-paced environment and maintain good working relations with others;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Post-graduate qualifications in Perioperative Nursing specialties (highly desirable);
- The flexibility to handle a 7-day rotating roster with on-call components will be essential for this role.
The hospital offers great benefits, including:
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services;
- Free parking;
- A wide range of in-hospital services and regular subsidised social activities.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24-hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.