Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic Scrub Scout Registered Nurses with sound experience to join the Perioperative Services Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE ROLE
With the assistance and direction of the Perioperative Services Manager and the ANUM team, you will provide service within the unit to ensure efficient and effective management of the patients by coordinating the delivery of evidence-based, high-quality nursing care.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Sound clinical knowledge;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Working with Children check (if relevant);
- Experience in the Acute setting/advanced skills relevant to the position (at least 12 months experience);
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills;
- Positive role modeling behaviours;
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation;
- Ability to work within a dynamic and changing environment;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office and various databases.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute 127-bed facility offering a wide range of surgical, medical, maternity, mental health and rehabilitation care for its patients. The hospital has 5 modern well, equipped interactive operating suites accommodating the following specialities: orthopaedics, gynaecology & obstetrics, urology, neurology, plastics, paediatrics, ENT, ophthalmology, general, and endoscopy.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.