Excellent opportunities have become available for experienced Registered Nurses to join a friendly team in the Operating Theatre Department at a private hospital in regional NSW.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a theatre setting;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with the relevant nursing registration;
- Ability to participate with being ‘On-Call’;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Strong customer service skills.
The hospital offers great benefits including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Supportive and friendly working environment;
- Generous education support;
- Onsite parking facilities;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
Hospital, located in Nowra, is an acute medical/surgical facility providing acute surgical, day surgery, medical services and rehabilitation services to the communities of the Shoalhaven and South Coast. All departments are staffed by experienced and skilled health care professionals, who are familiar with the latest developments and research in their respective fields.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.