Exciting opportunities exist for Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the high-performing and collaborative teams within the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Perth. Permanent full-time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management.
- Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years of scrub scout experience in cardiothoracic, vascular, orthopaedics, neurosurgery or general surgery;
- Strong clinical skillset within the perioperative department;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality patient care;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development;
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
- A friendly and supportive team environment;
- Nearby off-site parking;
- Flexible shifts, voluntary weekends, no night shifts.
The hospital has a structured clinical education program and supports internal and external study days.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Perth, provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The Operating Suite consists of 10 Theatres covering various specialities, including Cardiothoracic, Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, General, Bariatric and Breast, Vascular and Plastic Reconstructive surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.