Exciting opportunities exist for vibrant and compassionate Scrub Scout Registered Nurses desirably with recent Orthopaedic, Neuro, and/or ENT experience to join a dedicated team at a private hospital in Sydney. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a member of the theatre team, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Clinical Manager, Clinical Nurse, and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients throughout their procedures.
- Current APHRA registration;
- At least 2 years of experience in a hospital perioperative setting with relevant specialty experience;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Understanding of Infection Control principles;
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations, and standards;
- Post-graduate qualifications in Perioperative Nursing specialties (desirable).
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships;
- Flexible work opportunities;
- A discounted gym membership;
- Corporate discounts for leisure travel with Accor and Quest Hotels and Qantas Club membership fees;
- Discounts on personal care hire from Hertz;
- National scholarship program available to support your career progression;
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education;
- Access counseling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance;
- Flexible Leave Program;
- Discounts off selected hospitals and extra private health insurance;
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts;
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing, and more.
$34.43 - $48.33 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Sydney's South, is a fully accredited 276-bed advanced surgical and acute medical facility, providing an outstanding working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes and a supportive executive team. The hospital currently consists of 16 Operating theatres, including a Hybrid theatre. It has the Da Vinci Xi Robot and New Orthopaedic MAKO Robot.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.