Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses with previous theatre experience to work in the Scrub Scout Unit at a private hospital. Full time and part-time positions are available.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years theatre experience;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards);
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a team;
- Ability to coordinate a clinical service, troubleshoot and resolve issues;
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- A strong customer focus;
- Basic computer skills.
Hospital, located in Liverpool, is an acute facility providing Obstetrics, Mental Health and Surgical Services. The surgical specialities within the 7 room operating suite include Orthopaedics, ENT, Urology, General Surgery, Bariatric, Gynaecology, and Neurosurgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au
for other available positions.