Excellent opportunities exist for highly skilled and motivated Registered Nurses with previous perioperative experience to join the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in regional NSW. Permanent full time and part-time position are available.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years of recent scrub scout experience;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of nursing care;
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of current theatre specific Standards;
- Willingness to work all shifts and participate in the on-call roster;
- Recent anaesthetic or PACU experience desirable.
The hospital offers fantastic employee benefits, including:
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities;
- Staff recognition and reward program;
- Staff Wellness program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- National Employee Assistance program.
Hospital, located in Tamworth region, is a Medical & Surgical Hospital with a large Day Surgery Unit adjacent to the 3 operating theatres and a large procedure room and a High Dependency Unit. The hospital specialises in orthopaedics, general surgery, urology, endoscopy, ophthalmology, gynaecology and rehabilitation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.