New opportunities have emerged for enthusiastic Registered Nurses with previous experience to join the Surgical ward at a private hospital situated in regional New South Wales. The hospital is currently providing openings for both permanent full-time and part-time roles.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering safe, researched-based standards of nursing care;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding nursing team members;
- Delivering education and support to patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation, or end-of-life needs;
- Leading successful quality improvement and safety management projects to deliver desired outcomes;
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- Acting as a role model for Safe Practice.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 1 year of nursing experience;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Strong clinical skillset;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team.
- Flexible work opportunities;
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription;
- Professional development programs;
- Career development into Clinical Nurse Specialist roles in some specialties;
- Discounted gym membership;
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance;
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts;
- Paid parental leave;
$34.43 - $48.33 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Situated in Coffs Harbour, this medical facility encompasses a licensed hospital with 78 beds, offering a wide spectrum of advanced medical services. These services range from intricate surgeries, interventional coronary angiography (including pacemaker and defibrillator implantation), orthopaedics, endovascular and general surgery, to comprehensive general medical care, rehabilitation, palliative care, and mental health support. The hospital boasts a cutting-edge theatre complex equipped with modern operating facilities, as well as an integrated day surgery unit. Additionally, a dedicated day medical unit is in place to cater to patients in need of chemotherapy and day intravenous therapy.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.