Opportunities have arisen for passionate Registered Nurses with previous Surgical Nursing experience to work across specialised Surgical Ward with a capacity for telemetry (cardiac) monitoring at a private hospital in Melbourne. It is a permanent full-time opportunity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Surgical Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include
- Delivering safe, researched-based standards of nursing care;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding nursing team members, Enrolled Nurses (ENs), and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation, or end-of-life needs;
- Leading successful quality improvement and safety management project/s to deliver desired outcomes;
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- Acting as a role model for Safe Practice.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 2 years of Registered Nursing in an acute surgical environment;
- Working with Children check;
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent;
- Post Graduate Certificate or working towards in relevant speciality (Desirable);
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high-quality patient care and continuous improvement;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high-functioning team;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proactive, motivated, and customer-focused.
A salary ranges between $35.33 and $47.25 per hour, based on your years of relevant nursing experience.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in southeastern Melbourne, is a 147-bed comprehensive acute private hospital integrating clinical practice with teaching and research to provide patient-centred, personalised care. The hospital's ICU offers 24-hour medical care.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.