Exciting prospects await Registered Nurses to join the Statewide Women’s Mental Health Service. In this role, you will be working in a new venture providing mental health care and support for women and those who identify as women in a dedicated public-private partnership at a private Mental Health Clinic in Melbourne. Permanent full-time and part-time roles are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing high-quality, trauma-informed mental health nursing care to woman in their home;
- Collaborating with Consumers, families/carers/supporters, and the multidisciplinary team to provide care that meets women’s needs and promotes recovery;
- Fostering a compassionate and supportive environment, promoting dignity and respect for all women;
- Offering education and support to Women and their families/carers/supporters, empowering them to participate in the care process actively.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- AHPRA Registration as a Registered Nurse;
- Experience working in a mental health setting;
- Knowledge and understanding of trauma-informed approaches and best practice;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic, innovative environment.
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships;
- Flexible work opportunities;
- Discounted gym membership;
- Corporate discounts for leisure travel with Accor and Quest Hotels and Qantas Club membership fees;
- Discounts on personal care hire from Hertz;
- National scholarship program available to support your career progression;
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education;
- Access counseling, well-being services, legal and financial assistance;
- Flexible Leave Program;
- Discounts off selected hospitals and extra private health insurance;
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts;
- Salary sacrifice opportunities, e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing, and more.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The Clinic, located in Melbourne, is a leading private psychiatric facility. It provides acute inpatient services, neurostimulation services, and a wide range of day and community programs for people requiring treatment for mood and anxiety disorders, psychosis, addictions, trauma, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
The Statewide Women’s Mental Health Service (SWMHS) will have 24 inpatient beds and 6 Hospital-in-the-Home beds. The service will provide a statewide comprehensive specialist service for women experiencing severe mental ill-health. The care will be trauma-informed and wellness-focused.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.