Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic and highly motivated Registered Nurses at a private hospital in Sydney. The position is for a permanent rotating roster which offers a variety of exciting clinical experiences focused on care delivery, maintaining patient safety and excellent clinical outcomes from a team nursing approach.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years of post-registration experience;
- Postgraduate certificate in Rehabilitation Nursing or evidence of working towards desirable;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- High standard of customer service and a team approach;
- The ability to assess competency and clinical practice;
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
The hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits, including:
- A remuneration package commensurate of your experience;
- Highly supportive of professional development opportunities including access to online library suite;
- Staff Wellness and Benefits program;
- Opportunity for career development into clinical leadership roles.
Hospital, located in a peaceful area of Sydney’s Upper North Shore, is a specialist rehabilitation facility with a day therapy unit and outpatients department. Hospital boasts an excellent clinical reputation as a leader in private rehabilitation with large modern treatment areas, two hydrotherapy pools and fully equipped gymnasiums.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.