An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and experienced Registered Nurses to join the Rehabilitation team at a private hospital in Sydney. This is a Permanent Part-Time opportunity offering up to 56 hours per fortnight.
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward. You will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs.
- Current APHRA registration;
- Minimum 3 years experience in an acute care setting with rehabilitation experience desirable;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards.
The hospital offers great benefits including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
Hospital is a medical, surgical and rehabilitation facility located in a tranquil suburban pocket north-west of the centre of Sydney. Surgical services include ophthalmic, ENT, plastic and reconstructive, orthopaedic, general surgery, dentistry and paediatric surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.