Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic and highly motivated Registered Nurses at a private hospital in Sydney. Permanent Part-Time positions are available.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years of post-registration experience;
- Postgraduate certificate in Rehabilitation Nursing or evidence of working towards desirable;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- High standard of customer service and a team approach;
- The ability to assess competency and clinical practice;
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
The hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits, including:
- A remuneration package commensurate with your experience;
- Highly supportive of professional development opportunities, including access to online library suite;
- Staff Wellness and Benefits program;
- Opportunity for career development into clinical leadership roles.
The Hospital, located in a peaceful Sydney’s Upper North Shore, is a specialist rehabilitation facility with a day therapy unit and outpatients department. The hospital boasts an excellent clinical reputation as a leader in private rehabilitation with large modern treatment areas, two hydrotherapy pools and fully equipped gymnasiums.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.