Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Rehabilitation Registered Nurses with excellent interpersonal skills to join the established nursing team at a private hospital in Adelaide. Permanent full time and part-time positions are available.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Recent nursing experience;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Current working rights in Australia.
- Supportive small team environment;
- Flexible family/life friendly rostering;
- Free parking on-site;
- Competitive wages;
- Rewarding rehabilitation environment.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Adelaide, is a stand-alone rehabilitation hospital that offers inpatient and day therapy options. Patients have access to a fully equipped gymnasium, hydrotherapy pool, a therapy kitchen, and an outdoor mobility garden.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.