An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Registered Nurse to join the leadership team at a private hospital in Sydney. It's a permanent full-time position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Coordinator, you will provide for the daily operations and maintenance of the Hospital's Robotics program. Your operational responsibilities will include coordinating patient scheduling, staff education, surgeon liaison and customer service. You will provide patient-specific care standards as directed and follow service excellence standards.
You will be working in robotic theatre lists to ensure operational and clinical standards and procedures. You will report to the Perioperative Services Manager.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- At least 3 years of Perioperative Nursing/Scrub Scout experience is essential;
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing/Health Sciences;
- Previous Management/ANUM/CNS experience;
- Post Basic qualifications in Perioperative Nursing will be well regarded.
- Generous educational support, study leave time provided;
- Flexible rostering with a variety of shift lengths;
- Employee Benefits club;
- Onsite Pilates classes for staff;
- Corporate discounts, including health fund and travel discounts.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Sydney, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Intensive Care Unit is a level 2 unit specialising in cardiothoracic, neurosurgical and general surgical admissions. The unit is an accredited training facility for primary anaesthetics training, supported by Intensive care specialists and registrars. The ICU team also attend medical emergencies throughout the hospital.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.