Exciting opportunities exist for an enthusiastic and motivated scrub/scout Registered Nurses with current theatre experience to join the perioperative team at a private hospital in Adelaide.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Competent as a scrub/scout in a range of surgical specialties. Skills in orthopaedics and ENT specialties desirable;
- Provide patient care demonstrating the professionalism and culture of the Hospital;
- A focus on high-quality customer service with VMO's;
- Participation in a 7-day on-call roster.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 3 years of nursing experience in perioperative nursing as a scrub/scout;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills;
- Understanding of risk management and work health and safety principles;
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and learning;
- Knowledge of ACORN standards and current legislation.
Hospital, located in Adelaide, is a modern acute facility providing a range of specialties which include obstetric, cardiac, critical care, orthopaedic, surgical and medical services. The Operating Suite is comprised of 9 Theatres and operates electively over a 6 day week.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.