Excellent opportunities exist for dedicated and experienced Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the Catheter Lab at a private hospital in Melbourne. Multiple permanent positions are available, with hours to match your availability.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be working within the Catheter Lab scrubbing for cardiovascular procedures such as Coronary Angiograms, Angioplasties, and pacemakers' insertion. You will work alongside a highly skilled team of clinical professionals in upholding a reputation for high-quality patient care and excellent customer relations. This role reports directly to the Nurse Unit Manager.
Successful applicants must possess:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Cardiovascular Scrub Scout;
- Familiarity with a manifold and an understanding of electrophysiology studies;
- Ability to manage care for complex Cardiac or Vascular patients;
- ICU/Critical Care experience will be highly regarded, though not essential;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits, including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Regular subsidised social activities;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices and travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Subsidised car parking and meals.
Hospital is located in the Inner Northeastern Melbourne suburb. The hospital is an acute Medical/Surgical facility. Services offered include Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Urology and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.