Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and reliable Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the professional team at a Day Surgery in Cairns. It's a Permanent Part-time position - 57 hours per fortnight.
As a Scrub Scout Nurse, you will be working with a dedicated and dynamic team of professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes. You will be reporting to the Perioperative Services Manager.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years of experience or more as a Nurse in a hospital perioperative setting with specialty experience as a Scrub Scout;
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications will be highly regarded, though not essential;
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Strong customer service skills.
The facility offers flexible rostering and a commitment to education and staff development and also a wide range of attractive employee benefits, including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Subsidised gym membership;
- Subsidised staff meals;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
Day surgery, located in far north Queensland, offers a wide range of surgical procedures that do not require overnight stay in the hospital. The facility offers a comfortable environment and equipment that is at the forefront of medical technology and practice. The Day Surgery is made up of four theatres, one endoscopy suite and 14 recovery beds with services including Ophthalmology, Maxillary Facial Surgery, IVF, Urology, Orthopaedics, Ear Nose and Throat surgery, Gynaecology surgery, Paediatric General Surgery, Urodynamics, Endoscopy, Pain services, Plastic Surgery and MOHs procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.