An excellent opportunity exists for a dynamic and motivated Registered Nurse to join the Scrub Scout Unit at a private day surgery on the Gold Coast.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Scrubbing and Scouting for Ophthalmics, ENT, Fascio Max, Plastics and pain Management;
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Preparing for theatre lists;
- Working alongside team members;
- Delivering exceptional service and care to clients and VMOs.
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years of scrub/scouting experience, Ophthalmology scrub/scout experience preferred;
- Ability to work harmoniously in a small team environment;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Basic computer skills;
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn new skills.
- Competitive Salary;
- Supportive Leadership Team;
- Education and training support to achieve your career objectives.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The Day Surgery, located in New South Wales, next to the border with Queensland, offers a range of services, including gastroenterology, ophthalmology and urology. The surgery incorporates two theatres with one procedure room, a 10-bay recovery area and a 10-chair discharge lounge.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.