An excellent opportunity exists for a dynamic and motivated Scrub Scout Registered Nurse with previous experience to join the perioperative team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. It's a permanent full-time or part-time position- 64 hours per fortnight.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Undertake perioperative nursing care by legislation;
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Proactively assess the operative nursing care provided to ensure the best possible outcome is achieved for the individual/patient;
- Document the patient's medical record objectively, clearly, concisely and timely using accepted abbreviations and terminology.
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years of perioperative nursing experience;
- Experience in Spinal/Orthopaedics and Gynaecology (Desirable);
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards);
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Advanced computer skills.
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across the network;
- Discounted health insurance;
- Continuous professional development, education & support are provided to encourage growth.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac. Hospital has 21 operating theatres and offers the highest standard of clinical expertise and nursing care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.