Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic and motivated Scrub Scout Registered Nurses with previous experience to join the perioperative team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As the Registered Nurse, you will be supporting the Nurse Unit Manager and Nursing Team to provide excellence in clinical outcomes, including initiatives to improve clinical care safety and quality whilst working closely with other members of the multidisciplinary team.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years of perioperative nursing experience;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards);
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Advanced computer skills.
The hospital offers fabulous employee benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary;
- Supportive Leadership Team;
- Education and training support to achieve your career objectives.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac. Hospital has 21 operating theatres and offers the highest standard of clinical expertise and nursing care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.