Exciting permanent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join the Scrub Scout Unit at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula.
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care demonstrating scrub/scout experience;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Direct and guide nursing team members to deliver patient care.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Proven minimum of 2 years of recent experience in scrubbing;
- Experience in Opthalmology, Gynaecology, Urology, Plastics preferable;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing or working towards;
- Sound clinical knowledge;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Excellent communication and customer service focus;
- Basic computer skills.
Hospital’s staff have access to a range of flexible work practices, professional development opportunities, staff recognition and rewards system and wellness programs.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is an acute facility with 5 theatres, including HDU, the overnight facility developed. The hospital provides a range of acute health services including endoscopy, oncology, cardiology, ear nose & throat, neurology, general and plastic surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.