Exciting opportunities have become available for enthusiastic Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join a busy 2 suite operating complex at a private hospital East of Melbourne. Full time and part-time positions are available, Monday - Friday.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, post-operative care or end of life needs.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 3 years of post-graduate clinical experience in the Operating Suite environment;
- Good communication & problem-solving skills;
- Actively promotes positivity and teamwork;
- Excellent customer service;
- Ongoing commitment to professional development.
Hospital, located 30kms east from Melbourne CBD, is an acute Medical, Surgical and Oncology hospital providing excellence in customer service and patient care. Specialities include general medical, ENT, Plastics, gastroenterology, Gynaecology, Oral and maxillofacial surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, Vascular, Respiratory Medicine, as well as a comprehensive oncological service.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.