An excellent opportunity exists for a dynamic and passionate Scrub Scout Registered Nurse to join a supportive and dedicated Operating Theatre team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward. You will be responsible for will assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 3 years’ years post-registration Scrub /Scout experience in a large theatre environment;
- Orthopaedic experience with the ability to scrub for spinal and joint replacement surgery;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of the patient;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with the relevant nursing registration;
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Strong customer service skills.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support;
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated;
- Onsite Pilates classes;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts;
- Ongoing education opportunities.
Hospital, located in Sydney, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Ward provides the following surgeries: Vascular, Cardiology, ENT, Endocrine, Gynaecology, Breast, Plastic and Pain management.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.