Excellent opportunities exist for dedicated and experienced Orthopaedic Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the Theatre team at a private hospital in Melbourne. Permanent full time and part-time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients as they undergo their procedures with your focus being on Orthopaedic procedures. You will work closely with a diverse team of Surgeons, medical officers, nurses and clinical support staff to achieve positive outcomes for the clients.
You will have the chance to participate in a comprehensive orientation program and receive extensive support from the Nurse Unit Manager and shift leaders in carrying out your duties.
Successful applicants must possess:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years in an acute perioperative environment as a scrub scout nurse;
- Experience in orthopaedic scrubbing is essential;
- Post-graduate qualifications in Perioperative Nursing specialties will be highly regarded;
- The flexibility to handle a rotating weekly roster with weekend will be key for this role;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Regular subsidised social activities;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices and travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Subsidised car parking and meals.
Hospital is located in the Inner Northeastern Melbourne suburb. The hospital provides a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services, specialising in Cardiology, Cardiothoracic, Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, Pain Management and Oncology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.