Excellent opportunities currently exist for dynamic Scrub Scout Registered Nurses with recent experience in orthopaedic to join the Perioperative Services Team at a private hospital in Melbourne. Part-time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients as they undergo their procedures with your focus being on Orthopaedic procedures. You will work closely with a diverse team of Surgeons, medical officers, nurses and clinical support staff to achieve positive outcomes for the clients.
You will have the chance to participate in a comprehensive orientation program and receive extensive support from the Nurse Unit Manager and shift leaders in carrying out your duties.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum of 2 years orthopaedic scrub scout experience;
- Ability to build a strong rapport with staff and key stakeholders;
- Excellent work ethic, time management & the ability to successfully work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
The hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Flexible, rotating work hours
- Competitive on-call rates
- Support in leadership development
- Access to scholarships for further study and research
Hospital, located in South-Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, is an acute facility providing Medical, Surgical and Maternity specialities and services. Hospital has 7 operating theatres including a Day Procedure Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.