Excellent opportunities currently exist for dynamic Scrub Scout Registered Nurses with recent orthopaedic experience to join the Perioperative Services Team at a private hospital in Melbourne. Permanent full time and part-time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform clinical duties with the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders' support and guidance to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients as they undergo their procedures, with your focus being on Orthopaedic procedures. You will work closely with a diverse team of Surgeons, medical officers, nurses and clinical support staff to achieve positive outcomes for the clients.
You will have the chance to participate in a comprehensive orientation program and receive extensive support from the Nurse Unit Manager and shift leaders in carrying out your duties.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum of 2 years orthopaedic scrub scout experience;
- Ability to build a strong rapport with staff and key stakeholders;
- Excellent work ethic, time management & the ability to successfully work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
The hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits, including:
- Flexible, rotating work hours
- Competitive on-call rates
- Support in leadership development
- Access to scholarships for further study and research
The Hospital, located in Melbourne's South-Eastern suburbs, is an acute facility providing Medical, Surgical and Maternity specialities and services. Hospital has 7 operating theatres, including a Day Procedure Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.