An excellent opportunity exists for a motivated and professional Scrub Scout Registered Nurse to join the Theatre Department at a private hospital in Perth.
As a Registered Nurse, you will work as an integral member of the Theatre team and ensure a high level of patient care is delivered to all patients. This will involve, but is not limited to:
- Checking, preparing and administering medications in accordance with registration requirements, relevant legislation and organisational policies and procedures;
- Monitoring the condition of patients during procedures and reporting changes to the relevant manager and Anaesthetist/Surgeon/ Physician;
- Ensuring sterility is maintained at all times and instrument counts are conducted in line with department policy.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Scrub Scout Registered Nurse;
- Recent clinical experience in Cardiac, Orthopaedics, Neuro and/or EN;
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with registration.
The hospital offers excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive pay and conditions;
- Flexible family-friendly work arrangements;
- Flexible leave arrangements;
- Professional development opportunities and study leave assistance;
- Free onsite employee parking;
- Employee assistance program.
Hospital, located in Perth, is a busy modern hospital offering a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.