An exciting opportunity has become available for a Registered Nurse with experience in Plastic Surgery to join the Scrub Scout Unit at a private day hospital on the Gold Coast.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients to manage their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
- Current APHRA registration;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards);
- Ophthalmology/retinal experience scrub/scout preferred;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
The hospital provides an excellent working environment, modern facilities and a staff recognition and reward program.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital is located on the Gold Coast and is an advanced day facility. The five-day surgery theatre complex includes ophthalmology, plastic surgery, orthopaedics, endoscopy and maxillofacial surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.