Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic and passionate Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join a supportive and dedicated Perioperative Services Team at a private hospital in Sydney. Two permanent full-time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward. The Perioperative Service team are a busy team, often completing up to 30 joint replacements each week. Stepping into this team you will have the opportunity to expand your skills and be exposed to a range of specialities.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Scrub Scout RN with a strong perioperative background experience;
- Orthopaedic experience with the ability to scrub for spinal and joint replacement surgery;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- High standard of customer service;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support;
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated;
- Onsite Pilates classes;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts;
- Ongoing education opportunities.
Hospital, located in Sydney, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Perioperative Unit a busy dynamic department embracing new technologies, including the Mako robot for joints and the Mazor robot for ortho and neuro spines.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.